The campsite > Presentation
A stunning site in the garrigue and close to Verdon...
This delightful Provencal holiday village is surrounded by a huge park of oak trees. There are great facilities here for young and old including a swimming pool, tennis, mini golf(1) and a gym. If you are curious and feel like exploring, you are in for a real treat - the Verdun Natural Park is right on the doorstep.
Specially recommended by our guests
- New water park with slides, waterland (opening planned for early June)
- A full entertainment programme(2) for young and old
- The Verdon lakes and gorges are nearby (15 to 30 km)
- New shaded play area, Children's club(2)
- A 25-acre site, well-preserved natural grounds
News of the campsite
|1 Dog accepted|