The campsite > Presentation
Just minutes from the centre of Paris...
On the banks of the River Marne, this holiday park is a breath of fresh air in the midst of a busy urban setting - 20 acres of wooded park land less than 10 km from Paris. An ideal spot for visiting Disneyland® Paris(1) or simply relaxing in this old village, home to market gardeners and craftsmen.
Booking possible for one night, only by phone with our advisors : 0844 369 00 03 (cost for a call to 0844 + 0,05£/min) from England, +33 442 1689 90 from other countries
Specially recommended by our guests
- Less than 10 kms from the gates of Paris, quick access...
- Just 30 mins from Disneyland Paris(1)!
- Hom'Spa(1), well-being and health centre
- Just 100 m from the Tremblay leisure park, golf(1)
- By the River Marne and its famous cafés
- Bus stop next to campsite, cycle tracks along River Marne
News of the campsite
- Sanitary areas fully renovated.
|1 Dog accepted|