The campsite > Presentation
Between Venice and Caorle (Little Venice)
Set alongside a 10 km-long beach, our new Portofelice**** camping village nestles in a beautiful 42-acre pine forest. There's a huge swimming pool complex for the delight of all you water lovers.
On site there's more to enjoy with tennis(1), five-a-side football, beach volleyball, body workouts(2) and even yoga(2). Just like your days, your evenings will be full of surprises conjured up by the shows, cabarets and more.
Specially recommended by our guests
- A 42-acre campsite set in the Eraclea pine forest, along the Adriatic coast
- Landscaped water park with 4 pools, 1 paddling pool, 4 whirlpools, two water slides, waterfalls …
- A cocktail of sports activities: tennis(1), water aerobics(2), fitness(2), beach volleyball
- Bar(1), restaurant(1), pizzeria(1), Mediterranean take-away meals(1) and ice cream parlour
- Mini Club(2) for children aged 4 to 10 years. Football school(1) with specialised and experienced coaches
News of the campsite
- Silver medal 2015 of Italy by Zoover, travelers reviews website.
- 2015 Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
|Animals not allowed|