The campsite > Presentation
Vineyards, olive groves, and marine life on the border...
This camping resort, located just 1.5 km from the beach and nestled among vineyards and groves of olive trees, is a haven of peace and tranquility. Diving and snorkeling(1) fans of all skill levels will enjoy exploring the magnificent marine life, while art lovers discover the local Dalí museums and the picturesque town of Cadaqués.
Specially recommended by our guests
- Colera Diving Centre(1): on-site diving and equipment rental
- Hikes on the Mediterranean Path in Cap de Creus Nature Park
- 2 swimming pools, 1 reserved exclusively for children
- "Nemo": a children's clubhouse(2) with many fun activities
- Tour(1) the legendary Sant Pere de Rodes monastery
|Animals not allowed|