The campsite > Presentation
Some 29 acres of rolling hills and woods on the Île d'Oléron...
This holiday village is in an ideal spot on the north coast of the island, just 800 m from Boyardville, a vast beach of fine sand. Enjoy the heated, covered swimming pool(2) with its new slides and explore the many sites of the region. A place to relax, or go for walks and discover the island's fascinating history.
Specially recommended by our guests
- Natural woodland site, a stone's throw from the beach (800m)
- 400 m² heated water park(2)
- Well-being centre: sauna, steam room, gym
- Clubs for children and teens from age 4 yrs upwards
- Entertainment, parties and services provided from the opening to the closure of the camping-resort.
News of the campsite
- TV rental service : 40€/week (7€ by night)
|1 Dog accepted|