The campsite > Presentation
A 370 -acre site in a region with lots of character
For centuries, the waters of the Ognon powered a mill on the border between Doubs and Haute Saône. Now they set the pace for holiday makers in this huge site full of ponds and streams. While you are sure to love this quality site, don't forget to explore the Franche Comté region and the Vosges while you're here!
Specially recommended by our guests
- Canoeing(1), forest adventure(1), trekking, sailing(1), golf(1)...
- Pike, carp, roach... lake and river fishing
- Swimming pool, multi-track slides and paddling pool
- Children's club(2) age 5 and over, games area, entertainment
- Cardio-gym, all-sports pitch, mountain biking
|1 Dog accepted|