Amfora d'Arcs Cambrils
The site is located in the heart of the Costa Dorada, near an old fishing village
This camping resort is completely ideal for exploring the Costa Dorada with your family: You’ve got Tarragona, Cambrils and Salou for culture, and Port Aventura, Aquopolis and Parc Samá for relaxation.
You’ll also be well looked after on site with a variety of pools, a paddling pool, sports pitches and a lovely beach to enjoy, just 1 km away.
Specially recommended by our guests
- 10 ha estate located in the heart of what once was an old fishing village
- It boasts top sporting and relaxation facilities: Padel and boules courts, volleyball, basketball and football pitches and a sunbathing area
- Large pitches (approximately 120m²)
- Services and entertainment for children: mini-club, playground, paddling pool etc.
- Cambrils village has a total of 9 beaches including La Riera, a fine, sandy beach, which extends over 500 m, near the town centre.
- Universal's Port Aventura is located 10 km from the campsite; thrills and excitement guaranteed
- On site, you’ll find everything you need: a small supermarket, bar, restaurant and bakery etc.
Some services and activities proposed on this campsite may be with supplement and/or only available at certain periods. Please consult the corresponding column for more info.
Your last visited campsites