Useful information Amfora d'Arcs Cambrils
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
41°04'39" N 01°04'03" E
Nearby cities :
Salou : 7km
Tarragone : 20km
Sitges : 75km
Means of transport
Gare de Cambrils : 2km
Aéroport international de Barcelone : 102km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Accommodation: Some of our accommodation is located in a conservation area, adjoining the camping resort, away from all the activity/the hub. You need to cross a road (quiet cul-de-sac with little traffic) to reach the bar and restaurant.
Additional costsDeposit (accommodation) : €100 DepositDeposit (accommodation) : €70 DepositTourist tax adults / day : €0.5 / day / pers.
Useful informationAdress :
Ctra. N-340 Km. 1145, 43391 Vinyols i els Arcs, Ap. Correu 143
Peak season: 09:00 - 21:00
Low season: 09:00 - 21:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (except for the accommodations)
Good to know
- Parking for 2nd car on parking outside of the campsite
- Day watchman (peak season)
- Night watchman (peak season)
Your last visited campsites