Useful information La Barque
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
43°25'13" N 06°42'09" E
Nearby cities :
Fréjus-Plage : 4km
Saint-Raphaël : 7km
Sainte-Maxime : 18km
Saint-Tropez : 31km
Cannes : 42km
Means of transport
Aéroport Nice Côte d'Azur : 45km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- A deposit will be asked you on arrival on the campsite. It is payable in euros, before the delivery of the keys of your accommodation and will be given back to you at the end of your stay if the household is correctly made and the mobile home returned in perfect condition, verified inventory.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch).
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs : Don't forget the vaccination book and the medal. Only dogs under 10kg and not of the category 1 and 2 are accepted.
- Barbecue: Charcoal and electric barbecues are forbidden, gas barbecues only are permitted.