Destination La Presqu'île
Dive into the Deep Blue Sea!
On the shores of the Mediterranean, the French Riviera will charm you with its seaside resorts, its artistic and historic towns and the unusual flora of its back countries. Bathed in the warmth of the sun all year long, the Côte d’Azur awaits you with blue skies, beaches, grasshoppers, creeks and inlets... You will fall in love with it too!
Culture and heritage
The evening market, Yachting harbour, Port Cros, Porquerolles, the Port of Toulon, the naval shipyards of Pin Rolland...
Activities and leisures nearby
|Sailing / windsurfing|
Tourist office :
Place des Résistants
Phone : 00 33 4 94 63 61 69
Visit tourism office website :
- 2018: The French Formula 1 Grand Prix will be held in Castellet, at the Paul Ricard Circuit, on June 24th. The campsite is less than 30 km away
- Mid-September: the Bol d’Or, the legendary international motorbike race lasting 24 hrs will be held at the Paul Ricard Circuit in Castellet, just 30 km away from our camping village
- Nice Jazz Festival in July,
- Nuits du Sud (Latin American Music Festival) at Vence,
- Ramatuelle Jazz Festival in August
- Fête de la Rose (Rose Festival) in Grasse in May,
- Jazz Festival in Juan in July,
- Cannes International Film Festival in May,
- Cagnes-sur Mer Medieval Festival in August,
- Academy Festival Nice from July to August,
- IT Sail Cup Regatta in Marseille harbour
Your last visited campsites