Useful information Le Domaine du Clarys - Les Mouettes
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 4pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
46°44'24" N 02°01'12" W
Nearby cities :
Saint-Jean-de-Monts : 6km
St-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie : 10km
Notre Dame Du Monts : 14km
La Roche-sur-Yon : 60km
Means of transport
Nantes Atlantique : 75km
Following the simultaneous takeover of Le Clarys***** and Les Mouettes***, we wanted to standardise the services offered by these 2 campsites."Le Domaine du Clarys" now groups the two campsites together. All customers can freely access the facilities and events at both campsites without any additional charges.
Your arrival/departure from the campsite
Arrivals are between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. When you arrive, go directly to the campsite reception.
Departures take place, after an inventory, between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- You will be asked for a deposit when you arrive at the campsite. It is payable in euros, before handover of the keys for your accommodation and will be returned to you after verification by inventory if it has been correctly cleaned and the mobile home is in perfect condition.
- Tourist tax is payable at almost all tourist sites. You will therefore have to pay it on your arrival. This tax is directly payable to our Homair Vacances correspondent or at the campsite reception.
- In all of our campsites, only one car is authorised. One space is provided inside the campsite for each accommodation booked (not necessarily at your site).
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget your furry friend's vaccination record and a collar tag with your address. All dogs must be kept on a lead. The price is €5/day.
- Barbecues, with the exception of gas (available for rental on-site), are prohibited in the campsite.
- For your safety, our campsite is equipped with an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and oxygen therapy equipment.
- Outside visitors: visitors must go to the reception with a form of ID, during opening hours, and pay the fixed rate of €2 per day and per person. For security reasons, visitors cannot access the pool or the campsite's other sporting infrastructure. Wearing a temporary bracelet is also obligatory.They undertake to respect the campsite rules displayed in the reception and are the responsibility of the campers hosting them. Visitors are not authorised to pass through the entry barrier at the site with their vehicle. It must be parked in the external car park. Visitors must leave the site before 11 p.m. Management reserves the right to intervene applying the internal regulations in the event of a breach thereof, and to definitively evict said guests.Visitors must park their vehicle in the external car park.