Useful information Les Viviers
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
44°44'03" N 01°11'44" W
Nearby cities :
Ares : 12km
Lege : 5km
Means of transport
Arrêt "Le Four" : 0.2km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Vehicle : Only one vehicle is allowed per plot. You pay a supplement for an additional vehicle : 6 €/day (not in July - August) and 10€/day (in July - August). In order to prepare your access to the campsite, we thank you to communicate your license plate number to our callcenter. If this information is not transmitted before your arrival, the access to the campsite will be refused to you.
- The ecological contribution, the tourist tax and the supplements for dogs and cars have to be payed on the campsite, in cash only.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget its vaccination certificate and its medal with your address. Your dog must be kept on the lead. There is an additional charge for the stay of your dog.
Additional costsDeposit (accommodation) : €100 DepositDeposit (cleaning) : €70 DepositTourist tax adults / day : €0.55 / pers.Contribution to the treatment of domestic waste : €0.65 / day / pers.
Useful informationAdress :
33950 Cap Ferret
Peak season: 8:00 - 21:00
Low season: 9:00 - 19:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (except for the accommodations)
Good to know
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Day watchman
- Night watchman
Your last visited campsites