The campsite > Presentation
A campsite for the whole family just a few minutes from Venice.
Sant’Angelo Village is located in Cavallino, where the Adriatic sea meets the Venetian lagoon.
It is a high-end campsite spread out over more than 20 hectares. Its private beach, superior services, elegant accommodations and magnificent swimming pool, together with the natural beauty of its surroundings, make Sant’Angelo Village a prestigious holiday destination that is ideal for families with young children.
Specially recommended by our guests
- Voted Best Campsite 2014 and 2015 by ANWB and ADAC
- Superb private, fully-equipped sandy beach
- Vast water park with water slides, paddling pool, solarium and water sports playground
- The Parc des Roses, a lush and relaxing hideaway with hydrotherapy massage baths
- Bars, restaurants, gelato shop, snack bar, supermarket... we have everything you need for a comfortable stay
- Venice, Cavallino and its islands: Murano, Burano and Torcello...
News of the campsite
- Camping rewarded in 2015 by Zoover.
|Animals not allowed|