17190 Saint-Georges d'OléronCharente Maritime
Destination Le Domaine d'Oléron
Not to be missed...
- The port of La Cotinière and its guided auction tours offered by the Tourist Office. Everything you need to know about this artisanal port, boats, fishing techniques and auctions...
- The Chassiron Lighthouse, on the far west of Île d'Oléron... Climb up 224 steps to admire the panoramic view it has to offer, including its gardens, cliffs and fish weirs, at low tide
- The Brouage stronghold, a former European port for the salt trade, converted into a military site...
- The citadel of the Château d'Oléron overlooking the oyster-farming harbour and its many diverse brightly-coloured artists cabins
- A cruise on board a ship or sailing boat around the must-see Fort Boyard. Departures are available from Île d'Oléron, more precisely from Saint-Denis d-Oléron and Boyardville.
Activities and leisures nearby
|Sailing / windsurfing|
|Surf / body board|
|Forest adventure course|
Tourist office :
2 Boulevard d'Antioche, 17650 Saint-Denis-d'Oléron
Phone : 05 46 47 95 53
Visit tourism office website :
- La Rochelle International Film Festival in early July.
- Les Francofolies, mid-July
- Notes en Vert in Périgny, mid-June
- Rochefort, Summer Sound, early August
- Saintes, the Coconut Music Festival, September
- Le Festival Lyrique in Saintes
- Royan, Un Violon sur le Sable, late July
- Saint-Palais-sur-Mer, Crescendo, mid-August
- Sud Saintonge, late June
Your last visited campsites
Your browser is outdated.
Update your browser to view this website correctly.
Update my browser now