Useful information Brioni Sunny Camping
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm.
44°53'50" N 13°48'21" E
Nearby cities :
Fažana : 5km
Pula : 7km
Means of transport
Airport Medulin Pula : 15km
Electronic music festivals in Pula (end of August, beginning of September) which can occasionnally cause noises.
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
- Magnetic card : A deposit can be asked on arrival for a magnetic card which allows you to leave and enter the campsite. In this case a fee has to be paid in € on your arrival.
Your stay on-site
- Dogs are not allowed in our mobile homes.
FAQ - Follow this link to read more