Useful information La Sardane
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 4pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
42°32'39" N 03°02'44" E
Nearby cities :
Argelès Sur Mer : 0km
St Cyprien : 7km
Perpignan : 20km
Couliour : 7km
Means of transport
Argelès sur mer : 0.3km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 5€/day. Reminder: from 07th July to 25th August, animals are strictly forbidden
- Gas barbecues are permitted. Please bring your own grill for the communal barbecues.
- Disabled access: adapted shower and toilets