Beaches near the campsite:
- L'Escalet beach in Ramatuelle
- La Nartelle in Sainte Maxime
- Gigaro or Sylvabelle beaches in La Croix Valmer - Bonporteau beach in Cavalaire - Pampelonne beach in Saint-Tropez.
Culture and heritage
Discover the towns and villages of the South of France:
- The village of Grimaud: located 5 km from the beaches, Grimaud is one of the oldest villages in the Massif des Maures
- The village of Saint-Tropez: known for its great beaches and festive evenings, Saint-Tropez is not without charm: picturesque streets, museums, citadel, port...
- The village of Gassin : classified as one of the Most Beautiful Villages in France, Gassin will surprise you with its quiet streets full of history
A market for every day! Take advantage of your holidays in the South of France to discover new flavours... Our local markets await you every day of the week, in the most beautiful Provencal villages
- Monday : Les Issambres
- Tuesday : Saint-Tropez, Saint-Aygulf, Saint-Raphaël
- Wednesday: Cogolin, Cavalaire, Bormes-les-Mimosas, La Garde de Freinet, Féjus
- Thursday: Grimaud, Ramatuelle, Plan de la Tour, Le Lavandou
- Friday : Sainte Maxime, Saint-Aygulf, Roquebrune sur Argens, Le Royal Canadel
- Saturday : Saint-Tropez, Cogolin, Saint-Raphaël, Fréjus
- Sunday : Port Grimaud, La Croix Valmer, Ramatuelle, La Garde de Freinet, Fréjus
And in July and August, take advantage of the night markets, every evening in Sainte Maxime!