Le Val de Durance
A well-protected peaceful haven in the Luberon nature park
There is a distinctly family feel to this wooded site between the Durance river and the Luberon. The swimming pool and 9 acre private lake (complete with sandy beach) provide plenty of activity for all. Cadenet is also a great base from which to explore Provence.
Specially recommended by our guests
- Natural, private 9 acre lake, supervised beach area
- Children's club from 6 years, games area, paddling pool
- Explore: Gordes, Roussillon, Lourmarin
- Fishing, mountain biking, volleyball, football, aquagym
- Relaxed, friendly, family atmosphere
- Reservation available per night in July-August for our accommodation "4 Pers. Cabins on the water", arrival/departure is possible any day of the week. Click on "Prices & Availability per date" then select the date and duration of the desired stay. Free shuttlebus for the village of Cadenet
Some services and activities proposed on this campsite may be with supplement and/or only available at certain periods. Please consult the corresponding column for more info.
Your last visited campsites