Useful information Le Val de Durance
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 4pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
43°43'09" N 05°21'16" E
Nearby cities :
Cadenet : 2km
Aix-en-Provence : 32km
Pertuis : 13km
Means of transport
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 5€/day.
- For your safety, our campsite is equiped with an Automated external defibrillator and oxygen therapy equipment.
- Charcoal and electric barbecues are forbidden, gas barbecues only are permitted.
- Option of putting up a small tent on the pitch. Rates: €3/day in the low season and €4/day in the high season.
Download the campsite application
Discover the My Homair application in this campsite! Download it now on Android or iOS.
During your stay to know the schedule of activities, activities around and all the practical information... ask for your personal key at the reception of the campsite!FAQ - Follow this link to read more