Useful information Les Prairies de la Mer
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm.
43°16'45" N 06°35'02" E
Nearby cities :
Cogolin : 5km
Grimaud : 5km
Saint Tropez : 9km
Means of transport
Fréjus / St Raphael : 40km
Aéroport de Hyères - Toulon : 50km
Aéroport International du Golfe de Saint-Tropez : 10km
Nice : 100km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them when you book online.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times.
- The Premium Area accommodation: it is situated in one of the most beautiful areas in this campsite-village. For your greater comfort, our mobile homes offer air-conditioning, television and permanent access to wifi. Private parking space (numbered) in a nearby supervised carpark (around 100m away). This allows children to play in front of your mobile home in complete safety.