Useful information Montescudaio
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 4pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
43°19'03" N 10°33'08" E
Nearby cities :
Pise : 60km
Livourne : 40km
Cecina : 3.6km
Arrivals are between 4pm and 7pm. When you arrive, go to the campsite reception office.
Departures are between 8am and 10pm, after an inventory.
- A deposit is payable when you arrive at the campsite. It is payable in Euros before you receive the keys to your accommodation and will be returned at the end of your stay if the accommodation has been cleaned properly and left in perfect condition, compliant with the inventory.
- The tourist tax is applicable in almost all tourist destinations. It is payable on arrival. This tax is paid directly to our Homair Vacances correspondent.
- Only one car per reservation is permitted at all our campsites. One parking space is provided per accommodation inside the campsite (not necessarily adjacent to your accommodation).
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget your furry friend's vaccination record and a collar tag bearing your address. Dogs must be kept on leads.
- Although you can cross the borders of most countries neighbouring France without having to show your ID papers, you may undergo controls (police checks in the country, for example). Every person on your trip must therefore carry a valid national ID card or a valid passport to be able to prove their identity. Driving licences are not accepted as proof of identity.