Useful information La Presqu'Île du Barcarès
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
42°48'22" N 03°01'33" E
Nearby cities :
Le Barcarès : 3km
Perpignan : 23km
Collioure : 43km
Le Perthus : 54km
Means of transport
Aeroport Perpignan-Rivesaltes : 21km
Your arrival / departure on the camping-village
Arrivals are between 3 pm and 7 pm. Upon arrival, please contact the reception directly. Departures are after inventory from 8 am to 10 am
- A deposit will be requested upon arrival at the campsite. It's payable in euros, before handing over the keys of your accommodation, and will be returned at the end of your stay if the cleaning has been done properly and the mobile home is in perfect condition, inventory checked.
- The tourist tax is established in almost all tourist sites. You will need to pay it on arrival. This tax will be paid directly to our correspondent Homair Vacances or the reception of the campsite.
- Vehicle: on all our campsites, only one car is allowed.
- A location is provided by accommodation in the campsite (not necessarily on your pitch). If you come with two cars, you must report it. In this case, a supplement will have to be paid directly on site.
Your stay on site
- Dogs: Only dogs under 10kg are accepted on site. Do not forget his vaccination card and his medal with your address. Leashing is mandatory. A dog shower is available on the campsite.
- The aquatic area, bar / snack are on the other side of a dead end to cross.
- Visitors: visitors are allowed. An extra charge of 3 € / day / pers. will be asked. Visitors do not have access to the aquatic area.
Download the campsite application
Discover the My Homair application in this campsite! Download it now on Android or iOS.
During your stay to know the schedule of activities, activities around and all the practical information... ask for your personal key at the reception of the campsite!FAQ - Follow this link to read more