Useful information Les Pins
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
42°33'15" N 03°02'23" E
Nearby cities :
Collioure : 5km
Perpignan : 21km
Le Perthus : 28km
Narbonne : 90km
Means of transport
Perpignan : 31km
Argelès-sur-Mer : 4km
Aeroport Perpignan-Rivesaltes : 31km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch : The car park is located at about 250m). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
- Magnetic card : A deposit can be asked on arrival for a magnetic card which allows you to leave and enter the campsite. In this case a fee has to be paid in € on your arrival.
Additional costsDeposit (accommodation) : €100 DepositDeposit (cleaning) : €70 DepositTourist tax adults / day : €0.66 / pers.Ecological contribution per day/per person only for the over 2 years old : €0.45 / pers.Outside visitor : €5 / day
Useful informationAdress :
Avenue du Tech - Plage des Pins
66700 Argelès sur Mer
Peak season: 08:00 - 20:00
Low season: 09:00 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 19:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (except for the accommodations)
Good to know
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Day watchman (peak season)
- Night watchman (peak season)
Your last visited campsites