Useful information Les Rives du Luberon
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm.
43°46'39" N 05°05'12" E
Nearby cities :
Avignon : 40km
Cavaillon : 10km
Saint Remy De Provence : 25km
Means of transport
Cheval Blanc : 3.5km
Arrivals are from 4 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them when you book online.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
- The following are not permitted on this campsite: tents, camper vans or converted vans.
Your stay on-site
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 6€/day
- For your safety, our campsite is equiped with an Automated external defibrillator and oxygen therapy equipment.
- Planchas, charcoal and electric barbecues are forbidden, gas barbecues only are permitted.
FAQ - Follow this link to read more