Useful information Parco Delle Piscine
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 4pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
42°59'15" N 11°51'53" E
Nearby cities :
Pérouse, Italie : 60km
Sienne, Italie : 90km
Means of transport
Chiusi - Chianciano Terme : 12km
Aéroport Amerigo Vespucci de Florence : 137km
Aéroport Galileo Galilei de Pise : 220km
Aéroport de Rome Fiumicino : 163km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
- Magnetic card : A deposit can be asked on arrival for a magnetic card which allows you to leave and enter the campsite. In this case a fee has to be paid in € on your arrival.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs are forbidden.
- All types of barbecues are permitted: charcoal, electric and gas.