Useful information Green Park
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
43°41'26" N 07°09'30" E
Nearby cities :
Antibes : 10km
Cannes : 20km
Nice : 13km
Means of transport
Cagnes sur mer : 0km
Cagnes sur Mer - Cros de Cagnes (6km) : 4km
The access to certain accommodations can present a difference in level (built on a hillside).
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 5€/day.
- For your safety, our campsite is equiped with an Automated external defibrillator and oxygen therapy equipment.
- Charcoal and electric barbecues are forbidden, gas barbecues only are permitted.
Additional costsSecurity deposit (mobile home and cleaning charges) : €150 DepositTourist tax adults / day : €0.4 / pers.
Useful informationAdress :
159 Bis, Vallon Des Vaux
06800 Cagnes sur mer
Peak season: 08:00 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 20:00
Low season: 09:00 - 12:00 / 15:00 - 19:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (accommodations included)
Good to know
- Day watchman (peak season)
- Night watchman (peak season)
Your last visited campsites