Useful information Les Amiaux
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
46°48'26" N 02°06'28" W
Nearby cities :
La Roche Sur Yon : 60km
Notre Dame Du Monts : 3km
St Gilles Croix De Vie : 18km
St Jean de Monts : 3.5km
Means of transport
Nantes Atlantique : 75km
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 5€/day.
Additional costsDeposit (accommodation) : €100 DepositDeposit (cleaning) : €70 DepositTourist tax adults / day : €0.61 / pers.
Useful informationAdress :
223 Route De Notre Dame De Monts
85160 St Jean de Monts
Peak season: 09:00 - 20:00
Low season: 09:30 - 12:00 / 14:00 - 17:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (except for the accommodations)
Car not needed
Good to know
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Secure outdoor parking
- Parking for 2nd car on parking outside of the campsite
- Night watchman (peak season)
Your last visited campsites