Useful information Port Pothuau
We have selected for you the various modes of transport available to take you to your holiday destination. So now you can prepare for your holiday with total calm. Don't forget, our teams welcome you to the campsite on the day of your arrival between 3pm and 7pm. Set off with peace of mind!
43°07'10" N 06°11'04" E
Nearby cities :
Hyères : 6km
Toulon : 15km
Means of transport
Some of our accommodations are situated in an area slightly away from the camping village, from the entertainment and/or from the centre. You have to cross a road to join the main services of the campsite. The presence of a road near to certain accommodations could create some noises.
Arrivals are from 3 pm to 7 pm. On arrival, please go directly to the Homair reception. Departures are after the inventory inspection between 8 am and 10 am.
- Booking fees: 10€ incl. tax or 25€ incl. tax depending on the payment method used.
- Tourist taxes: Theses taxes are payable at almost all tourist destinations. You will need to pay them on arrival. The taxes are to be paid to the Homair correspondant or directly at the campsite reception desk.
- Cars: On all of our campsites, only one car is permitted. One parking space per accomodation is provided inside the campsite (not necesserely in your own accomadation pitch). If you arrive with two cars, you need to inform the campsite at your arrival. In this case, a supplementory charge has to be paid at the campsite.
Your stay on-site
FAQ - Follow this link to read more
- Dogs: Don't forget to bring your dog's vaccination certificate and medal with your address on it. Your dog has to be on a lead at all times. 5€/day. Only dogs of less than 10 kg are permitted on site.
Additional costsDeposit (accommodation) : €100 DepositDeposit (cleaning) : €70 DepositTourist tax adults (from 13)/ day : €0.6 / pers.
Useful informationAdress :
101 Chemin Des Ourlèdes
83400 Hyeres les Palmiers
Peak season: 09:00 - 13:00 / 16:00 - 20:00
Low season: 09:00 - 13:00 / 16:00 - 20:00
Access for persons with reduced mobility (except for the accommodations)
Car not needed
Good to know
- Gas barbecue allowed
- Day watchman (peak season)
- Night watchman (peak season)
Your last visited campsites